With the Oath of the Gatewatch prerelease in full swing, copies of the Mana Confluence Expedition are finally in the hands of players around the world.
After a contentious spoiler season that had the piece revealed a tad early, Howard Lyon has finally gotten the piece back from Wizards and clearance to offer it for sale to the public.
You can find the auction for original art here.
To get a few more eyes on the auction and help build the hype machine, Howard has agreed to run a Guessing Game on OMA.
- This Guessing Game starts as soon as this article goes live (12:00 PM EST, Saturday, January 16) and runs until Midnight of Friday, January 22. This will ensure that all guesses are made before the final result of the auction is known.
- Guesses must include the following information:
- Full Name
- Email Address
- Your Guess
- Indicate whether you collect Magic art (for statistical purposes)
- All Guesses must be in a pure number format. No commas, dollar signs or decimals allowed.
- Input just the number (ie 15000, etc.); anything else will be rejected.
- Price is Right rules for Guesses: Closest to the total without going over.
- Guesses have been hidden to make it more fair for earlier guessers. Guess with confidence.
- For this Guessing Game, you are guessing the final total for this auction.
- 1 Guess per Person. Duplicate entries will be removed. Follow Wheaton’s Law.
- Guesses are in US Dollars unless otherwise specified.
Howard has been kind enough to offer a large limited edition signed print of Mana Confluence numbered 1 of 30 to the winner of this Guessing Game.
In addition, anyone able to guess the exact closing amount of the auction will receive an Artist Proof from the OMA private collection. I’ve been able to avoid giving away any of my proofs for all of the Guessing Games so far, will you be able to break the streak?
The rules are set and the prize, as always, is awesome.
Let the Guessing Game begin!
Here is a list of who has submitted guesses so far. Get your guesses in before the deadline!
Here is a list of who has submitted guesses so far. Get your guesses in before the deadline![yawpp-signs-3]